Jenny's Dissolve Magic Sticky
Pressure Sensitive Water Soluble
Quantity in Basket:
Our Price: $99.99
Jenny's Disolve Magic Sticky
Pressure Sensitive Water Soluble Stabilizer
Use Dissolve Magic Sticky for delicate embroidery in hard to reach areas or for fabrics that can be damaged by the hooping process. Place Dissolve Magic Sticky in the embroidery frame, score and peel back the release paper and then stick down items to be embroidered. Ideal for light designs on handkerchief corners, Pashmina shawls, napkin corners, and silk collars or ties. Also use for fabrics or materials that can't be hooped such as ultra-suede, balsa wood, fleece and more.
How to use Disolve Magic Sticky:
- Place one layer of the Dissolve Magic Sticky in your embroidery hoop, paper side up.
- Score the release paper with a pin or needle and peel back to expose the sticky surface of the stabilizer.
- Stick the garment or item to be embroidered in place and smooth out any wrinkles.
- Embroider the design. *Tip - Use a slow machine speed of 600 stitches per minute or less.
- Remove the garment or item from the hoop. Pull back and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the remaining stabilizer using room temperature water.
*Tip - It is necessary to use "soft" water to get optimal rinse results with this product. If your water is hard or has high mineral deposits it may be necessary to add a water softener to the bath while rinsing your garment.
available: 12" x 10 yds, 20" x 10 yds