KimberbellEvent - A Day at the Fair
Come one, come all to a Day at the Fair! Kimberbell’s one-day machine embroidery event includes three prizeworthy projects with a fair theme. Transform a Buffalo Check Tote into a Blue Ribbon Pie Carrier, topped with a delectable, over-the-edge cherry pie! Then whip up your First Prize Preserves Tea Towel, available in two sizes and jam-packed with dimensional details such as Mylar strawberries, Applique Glitter, and more. Our Best in Show Hen Oven Mitt is really something to crow about, with three sizes and two side pockets for your fingers and thumb. All projects are made in a 5x7 and 6x10 hoop with a variety of techniques. There’s something for everyone at Kimberbell’s Day at the Fair!
Kimberbell's new machine embroidery event includes three exclusive projects with a summer and fair theme:
- First Prize Preserve Tea Towel
- Best in Show Hen Oven Mitt (3 sizes)
- Blue Ribbon Pie Carrier
Great for Beginners, or avid embroiderers.
- Join us for a day of embroidery fun!
- Complete Event Exclusive projects!
- You can join us in store (limited space available) or join us VIRTUALLY! (We will ship your kit anywhere in the 50 state for just $8 - email us for a quote on international shipping)
- Bring your own 4"x4", 5"x7", or larger embroidery hoop machine if you are joining us in person
- Virtual events will be recorded so you can join in anytime
- Facebook private group for each class!
- Support on Zoom and Zoom sessions during the event for 2 days
- Special discounts on Kimberbell products!
- Every Attendee for each class entered for a chance to win a Kimberbell Sewin' With My Gnomies Clock! Drawing to be held live on Facebook after last class of 2020. Get extra chances to win with product purchases during the event!
A new one-day event with three prize worthy projects!