Simple to use design correcting software uses Floriani Family Secrets to automatically edit designs to stitch perfectly. Stitch2Perfection can make your designs look like they were digitized by a Master!
- The simplicity of Auto Digitizing with a touch of Floriani Magic
- Transform images by size, rotation, cropping or mirroring (includes over 900 images to get you started)
- Use the "Color Reduction" screen to rearrange color sequence or select colors to delete
- Easily add lettering to your designs with one of 10 creative fonts
- 33 choices of fabric and fabric weights provided to digitize proper density and underlay
- Adjust pull compensation by either percentage, absolute, vertically or horizontally
- Adjust density of all stitches simultaneously or limit to satin or fill options
- Adjust running stitch by lengths
- Appliqué feature enables you to create custom appliqué shapes or choose from over 150 pre-digitized shapes. Choose from satin, e-stitch or motif borders
- Easily batch convert multiple file formats
Formats Supported Include: Artista (.art), Barudan Dos (dat & Uxx), Click2Stitch (c2s), GN Scalable (gnc), Melco Scalable cnd), Janome Scan-n-Sew PC/Elna Envision Scan PC (sew), Janome/New Home 1000 (jef, jef+), Magellan Scalable (mgl), Magellan Style sheet (stl), Melco DOS expanded (exp), Pfaff (ksm, vp3), Pfaff Macintosh (pcm), Singer PSW (xxx), Tajima (dst, dsb, dsz), Toyota (10o), Pfaff PC- Designer V2.0 & V2.1 PC (pcs)(vp3), Toyota Poem/Singer EU/Dos HuskyGram (csd), Baby Lock/Bernina Deco/Brother/Simplicity (pes), Viking (vip), Viking D1 (shv), Viking DOS Customizer/Customizer 95 (hus)
Box Reader Compatibility: Magic Box, Magic Box Plus, Mini Magic Box, Mini Magic Box Plus, The Ultimate Box, Amazing Box, Amazing Box II, Mini Amazing Box, Mini Amazing Box II
Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP Home/Pro (SP1,2), Vista, P3 300Mhz Processor, 300MB hard drive space, 128MB RAM, DVD Drive, 800 x 600 display, Mouse, Internet Access.