Jenny's Dissolve Magic
"Woven, Water Soluble Stabilizer"
12" x 12 yds
Quantity in Basket:
Our Price: $24.74
Jenny's Disolve Magic
Woven Water Soluble Stabilizer
Use Dissolve Magic Stabilizer to create elegant perfect lace, free standing embroideries or appliqués. Stabilize your most sheer, delicate fabrics such as organdy and netting for flawless embroidery! Enjoy the stability of a woven stabilizer that truly supports your stitching and then will completely rinse away leaving soft embroidery behind. Most designs only require one layer!
- Create free standing lace and use just one layer for most designs.
- Perfect for making appliqués, decorative pins and/or 3-D embroidery.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue.
- Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
How to use Disolve Magic:
- Hoop one layer of Disolve Magic in the embroidery frame.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the stabilizer from the hoop and trim away as much as possible.
- Rinse away the remaining Dissolve Magic using cool water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.
**Note: Not all lace is considered "Free Standing". If your desire is to have your embroidery stand on its own, please make sure that the packaging states that the design is for "Free Standing Lace Embroidery".
*Some lace embroideries may require the use of two layers of Dissolve Magic if it is overly dense or stitch intensive.
available: 12" x 12 yds, 20" x 12 yds