LAST CHANCE! - Merry & Bright - 2 Day Event - VIRTUAL - Dec. 14th & 15th, 2020
Kimberbell is retiring this event but I was able to get some of the last event kits available so now is you chance to get festive and celebrate machine embroidery addiction! Enjoy six exclusive projects to deck your halls or gift for others to create in just two days.
Create a quilted wreath pillow, gingerbread cinch sack, a fully-lined peppermint twist zipper pouch, and a few other projects. Cue the holiday playlist, Improve your embroidery skills, learn new techniques, and brighten your holiday with Kimberbell
Great for Beginners, or avid embroiderers.
Join us for a 2 days of embroidery fun! 10am-4pm ET
Complete 6 Event Exclusive projects!
- Gingerbread Cookie Kit Bag
- Ornament Tea Towel
- Pointsettia Mylar Applique
- Peppermint Twist Zipper Pouch
- Trimming the Tree M.E. by Number
- Deck the Halls Bench Buddy
You can join us in store (limited space available) or join us VIRTUALLY! (We will ship your kit anywhere in the 50 states for just $10 - email us for a quote on international shipping)
Bring your own 4"x4", 5"x7", or larger embroidery hoop machine if you are joining us in store
- Virtual events will be recorded so you can join in anytime
- Facebook private group for each class!
- Support on Zoom and Zoom sessions during the event
- Special discounts on Kimberbell products!
- Every Attendee for each class entered for a chance to win a Kimberbell Sewin' With My Gnomies Clock! Drawing to be held live on Facebook after last class of 2020. Get extra chances to win with product purchases during the event!