Two Cute To Spook - 2 Day Event - VIRTUAL - Dec. 8 & 9, 2020
I know it is past Halloween but the Too Cute to Spook event is being retired and I managed to get a few more kits for one more class so now is your last chance to join us to make these spooky cute projects!
On the haunt for some machine embroidery fun? Frankly my dear, you can’t miss this spook-tacular event. Make six exclusive spooky cute event projects to trick out your manor or just treat a friend in this 2 day event. Create an adorable monster munch cinch sack, quilted pumpkin candle mat, a zipper pouch any witch would want and a few others. Improve your embroidery skills, learn new techniques, and have a fa-boo-lous time!
Great for Beginners, or avid embroiderers.
- Join us for a 2 days of embroidery fun! 10am-4pm ET
- Complete 6 Event Exclusive projects!
- Witch Hat Felt Cozy
- Candy Corn M.E. By Number
- Pumpkin Candle Mat
- Double, Double toil & No Trouble Zipper Pouch
- Too Cute To Spook Tea Towel
- Monster Munch Cinch Bag
- You can join us in store (limited space available) or join us VIRTUALLY! (We will ship your kit anywhere in the 50 states for just $10 - email us for a quote on international shipping)
- Bring your own 4"x4", 5"x7", or larger embroidery hoop machine if you are joining us in store
- Virtual events will be recorded so you can join in anytime
- Facebook private group for each class!
- Support on Zoom and Zoom sessions during the event
- Special discounts on Kimberbell products!
- Every Attendee for each class entered for a chance to win a Kimberbell Sewin' With My Gnomies Clock! Drawing to be held live on Facebook after last class of 2020. Get extra chances to win with product purchases during the event!